In this episode Laura Camacho interviews communication expert Mala Subramaniam, author of Beyond Wins. Mala takes the whole concept of negotiating and reframes from the most strategic, introvert-friendly point of view.
Laura and Mala geek out on all things persuasion, success and relationship oriented, sharing the following:
– The difference between a winning mindset and a success mindset and which one takes you farther
– How get your mind clear before a scary meeting
– A broader, more useful way of defining what it means to negotiate
– The most dangerous emotion and what to do about it
– How she teaches Asian Indians to work well with U.S. Americans (hint: sometimes they mistake our directness for rudeness)
– What we need communication-wise to get past COVID-19
Find out more from Laura Camacho about communication and culture savvy at www.mixonian.com.